Being dirty has never been this much fun!

Visit The Seattle Soap Shop at www.seattlesoapshop.com

Thursday, October 11, 2012

SALMON DAYS WEEKEND!

My husband Steve and I

What an incredible weekend we had at the Issaquah Salmon Days! The sun was shining, the air was warm, and our customers came out in droves to meet us in person. On top of that, our soon-to-be-born son decided to let me enjoy the weekend and waited to come out. To be perfectly honest, I was obviously not thinking clearly when I booked the show only ten days before I was scheduled to have him, but it all worked out in the end. Next time I will NOT be doing a show while I am nine months pregnant.

Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy from the show. My husband, sister, son, and friends were all a HUGE help and I could not have done it without them. Thanks guys!

My son, Nate 'hard at work'
My girlfriend Celia (also very pregnant) and Steve




No comments:

Post a Comment